Contributions are welcome, and they are greatly appreciated! Every little bit helps, and credit will always be given.
You can contribute in many ways:
Types of Contributions¶
If you are reporting a bug, please include:
- Your operating system name and version.
- Any details about your local setup that might be helpful in troubleshooting.
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug.
abcpmc could always use more documentation, whether as part of the official abcpmc docs, in docstrings, or even on the web in blog posts, articles, and such.
If you are proposing a feature:
- Explain in detail how it would work.
- Keep the scope as narrow as possible, to make it easier to implement.
- Remember that this is a volunteer-driven project, and that contributions are welcome :)
Pull Request Guidelines¶
Before you submit a pull request, check that it meets these guidelines:
- The pull request should include tests.
- If the pull request adds functionality, the docs should be updated. Put your new functionality into a function with a docstring, and add the feature to the list in README.rst.
- The pull request should work for Python 2.6, 2.7, and 3.3, and for PyPy. make sure that the tests pass for all supported Python versions.
To run a subset of tests:
$ py.test test/test_abcpmc.py